Path in the Santa Cruz Challenge: Singing Circle!
Deepen into the mystery of the darkening season.
Join Women’s Global Music Choir Yala Lati for a song at their winter concert on December 13th, 2014. (If you wish to)
Experience safety within a sacred circle of women who offer up their singing as healing vibration for the planet. No experience necessary.
A Six Week Series
Wednesday evenings – 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. , Nov. 5th, 12th, 19th, Dec. 3rd, 10th & 17th 2014
*We have space for 24 women.
In this safe container you will…
- Come home to yourself
- Soften your heart
- Enliven your spirit
- Reclaim the power of your voice
- Feel fully expressed
- Clear negative beliefs and stories
- Sing with freedom
- Feel calm, centered and renewed
- Invoke your Divine feminine essence
- Connect with your intuitive, creative self
- Brighten your inner light
- Tune in to the vibration of your voice
- Have fun!
In this series you will learn basic vocal technique, how to harmonize, how to blend with the group and trust yourself in the flow of improvisation. Together we will dive into the depths of vocal meditation, toning and sing songs and chants from various traditions. This circle is for ALL ability levels.